Your Ad Here Visit new version of this Blog

The WPF/E Installed on your system is no longer valid. Please go to Microsoft's web-site for the latest version

I started getting this when I got home tonight:


and this is painful since I need to finish my INETA presentation for Saturday. Thinking possibly the download I had was corrupted, I re-downloaded and got the same message, but in the process saw the message that the code would be good until February 18th.

I played around and found if I set the date back to January 30, it works fine, but setting it forward to February 1 it throws the error. I get the same results with Firefox and IE7.

I ratted around and found this on the WPF/E forum at Microsoft

According to Mark Rideout a Microsoft Program Manager, "This is a result of a bug in our timebombing code (only affects Windows OS). You'll need to reset your clock to continue using WPF/E. We are working on getting an update out as soon as possible."

Fun, fun...

For more comments and Feedback follow the following link

http://geekswithblogs.net/WynApseTechnicalMusings/archive/2007/01/31/105095.aspx

0 comments: